Monday, November 19, 2007

Carpet.

It's me, again! Twice in one day! My sister is house sitting for us during the beginning of the week, and she just called from our house with a carpet update. It's in and she says it looks fab! She sent me some pics from her camera phone, and I thought I'd share. The quality of the pics is not so hot, and I will post more later, but here are a few for now...

Living room before:





Living room after:


Ahhh, so much better! I will take more pictures when we are home so you can see the doors, bedrooms, etc.! I am just so thrilled that I don't have to walk around on dusty concrete when I get home! Woohoo!!

7 comments:

Nanette said...

That looks so great! All your hard work is really paying off!

amber said...

ah, so pretty! i bet you can't wait to get home and see it for yourself :)

Sarah said...

I know this is about carpet, but those windows are beautiful! They stand out so much more with all the changes you've made. I love this kind of stuff. How fun!

weezermonkey said...

Woohoo! Big improvement!

Now when can I stop by on my way to the outlets? ;)

R said...

So awesome. Can't wait to see more pics.

wan said...

oh, so lovely!

i second sarah on the windows. they're so pretty!

bugbite7 said...

Ella: "YEAH!! New carpet for me to poop on!!"