Saturday, December 29, 2007

Rocko's Modern Life.

Meet Jackie's new puppy, Rocko!

Today, Jackie and I drove to Cherry Valley to pick up the latest addition to the family: an eight-week old, English Chocolate Labrador! Our two-hour trip reminded me of the many road trips we've taken (some, admittedly, disastrous, but definitely memorable). The drive was uneventful, but still somehow fun. I always manage to have a great time when Jackie is around.

We arrived in Cherry Valley, and after some, er, very, er, detailed instructions, we were on our way, puppy in tow!

Because he's so darn cute, here are a few more pics:




















Jackie has wanted a Chocolate Lab for as long as I can remember, and I am so happy for her! I know Rocko is one lucky puppy!

7 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Soooooooooo cute!

dapotato said...

too freakin' cute!

wan said...

omg, so adorable.

when we grow up and buy a house like you, we'll be getting a chocolate lab too :)

amber said...

so so cute! his little eyes are just precious :)

Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog said...

i am in love with that dog!!!

Trisha said...

Beautiful puppy! We totally want a chocolate lab also. Lucky Jackie :)

R said...

I love that dog. That first picture grabbed my heart strings and started pulling. Seriously so, so cute!