Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Good stuff.

It's all about the little things that make my day. Despite a couple little bumps today, two things are making me smile.

First, our visas for China came in!!! Eeeeeee!!! I'm getting so excited! The picture of the Great Wall on the visa got me all giddy!


Second, I was able to have dinner with my sis, dad, and Josh tonight at a little Indian food restaurant. Bug, as always, managed to crack me up. And, my dad is so mellow and fun. It was definitely my mid-week highlight!

12 comments:

Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog said...

that is good stuff indeed!! indian food + a trip to china = awesome. i am jealous!

weezermonkey said...

Eee! Gong xi, gong xi! :)

Winnie said...

Eeeee I'm excited for you!

amber said...

so great! :) i bet you're getting stoked for your trip!

California Girl said...

wow, China is going to be great! When do you go?

dapotato said...

yaaay!
it's the little things... :)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

YAY! My best friend has danced for a ton of Nike fashion shows in China and she said it's absolutely incredible, she's been about 7 times. I'd love to go! Awesome.

gee said...

Wow your trip to China sounds super cool. I'm excited for you too!

Nanette said...

CHINA??? Very cool!!!

Cee said...

EEEEE, i'm excited for you. Let us know when you'd like to go for Shanghainese food.

R said...

I'm giddy for you. China is going to be an awesome experience!

wan said...

this is so cool! i'm so excited for you :)