Sunday, November 30, 2008

Alive.

Wow, it's been almost six weeks since my last post and since I have opened my Google Reader. Wow, 1,800 posts to read. Hmm. (Please forgive the lack of comments.)

I have had writer's block. So much is going on, but it's sometimes hard to decide what is blogpropriate and what isn't. But, when life gets challenging, it's hard to blog about anything other than what's on your mind, so I guess I decided to just ... not.

Luckily, there is a light at the end of this tunnel. A picture-filled Thanksgiving post to follow soon.

5 comments:

wan said...

i feel so lucky that you've actually managed to comment on my post(s)! thank you :)

Winnie said...

Welcome back :)

danica and nick said...

i've missed you! i hope that everything is going well . . . i'm thinking of you, my friend. xoxoxo

dapotato said...

hope all is ok and that we'll be able to get together again soon. hang in there.

R said...

I know exactly what you mean. Happy to see you in blogland. :)