- Last weekend, I was sick, grumpy, and in bed for all of Saturday.
- Sunday, my fabulously crazy Uncle Paul was in town. We bar-b-qued tri-tip (mmmmmm!) and watched the Super Bowl with my Uncle, dad, sis, and Anthony. Man, that is one long game.
- Monday and Tuesday were pretty uneventful. Work, home, tv, sleep.
- Wednesday I heard some bad news at work about a colleague of mine who was pretty much fired. Very sad. This was kind of a morale killer for me. I moped around Wednesday and Thursday.
- Today, I am feeling better. Less grumpy. Happy for the weekend. Am hoping for something fun.
I am thinking I need to drag myself out of my house to do something entertaining before I bore myself to death!