Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Ah, another year. Not much to report in terms of an exciting NYE. In an effort not to break our longstanding tradition of being lame on NYE, Jackie came over with PJ, and the four of us drank wine, played with the puppy, and watched the countdown. Is it just me, or has Carson Daly had plastic surgery? Hmmm.

I am actually pretty excited for New Year's this year. I am ready for a fresh start and a new year. Not that 2007 was bad, but I think it's time to break out of my rut. Oh, and finally lose the weight I managed to gain after the wedding. Yeesh.

Well, off to sleep since I am back to the office bright and early. Happy New Year, everyone!

7 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Brother Monkey and I were just talking about Carson's not-so-handsome looks the other night. Sadly, we think he's just not aging so well. :(

wan said...

i used to think carson daly was hot. :X

happy new year, dear jen!

dapotato said...

back to the grind...hope to still "hear" from you on here anyway.

amber said...

i hear ya on wanting to get the new year started already! :)

Mrs. Shorty Cake said...

I agree about Carson...he just doesn't look the same. I think his face just got so thin when he lost weight?

Nanette said...

Here's to a great 2008!

R said...

Yeah, Carson looked weird. :/

Happy, happy new year and I hope 2008 is fantastic! :)