Sunday, January 20, 2008

Puppies, yoga, and yogurt.

Friday was pretty mellow. I made it home from work after a somewhat hectic day in the early evening. Josh and I puppy-sat for Jackie's new puppy, Rocko, Thursday through Saturday, so we spent the evening playing with Rocko and our two dogs. We left the house to grab some Golden Spoon, but other than that, we were pretty lazy.

Saturday, Rocko woke us up at 5 a.m. (!!!) and would not go back to bed. I ended up going back to sleep and slept through my alarm, missing lunch with friends. Bummer. :/ After I woke up, the rest of the morning was filled with more excitement: bills, taxes, and cleaning. Yeah, it's a thrill a minute at our house. In the afternoon, I went to a yoga class. I drug Josh along with me, and he really enjoyed the class, which surprised me. The class killed me. Man, I am out of shape. Just when I thought I was going to die, class ended. Oh, and guess what's next door...Golden Spoon! So, yeah, there was a bit of a detour after class. In the evening, I picked Jackie up from the airport, and she came back to the house for a bit.

This morning, I am heading out to Pasadena to pick up my two cousins (10 and 12) who are going to spend the night with us. They usually beg their parents to let them come over and spend the night, and since my uncle and aunt are under the weather, we agreed to take the girls for the evening.

I adore these two. I'm sure they will wear me out, but I am looking forward to running around with them.

8 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Ah, so these are the li'l buggers who stole you from us today!

Missed you. ;)

amber said...

love love love golden spoon. just so sad that the closest one to us is in torrance :(

Taryn said...

Cute pic of the puppy and the hubby! and good job to both of you for going to yoga - better than I'm doing. Yay for a fun (and not completely work-filled) weekend!

wan said...

how cute are those two?!?

but we sure missed you at lunch. next time!

Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog said...

i remember these adorable girlies!! they adored you! too cute.

Sarah said...

I was seriously just about to ask you if you've ever tried that yoga place! Weird. Maybe I should try it out...

Nanette said...

I bet you are the best aunt!

R said...

Seriously sweet pic of Josh and Rocko. Good for you for going to Yoga. I still have not gotten into it.